DHA Multan is the fast-paced and most up-to-date project launched by the Defense Housing Society in Pakistan. Like other successful DHA projects, DHA Multan offers lavish, stylish yet comfortable and well equipped with all amenities and the latest technologies to its all residents. Multan DHA has various choices for your residential and business needs in the shape of residential plots, villas, and commercial plots.
Multan was not considered a lavish living option in the country, however, it is very much evolved. Multan is one of the ancient and fifth biggest cities, metropolitan of south Punjab, and earned the title of city of saints. DHA Multan is now the sole option that provides a luxurious and safe society for individuals of Multan and south Punjab.
DHA Multan is offering various residential and commercial plot choices, not only limited to the people of the City of Saints but to all citizens of Pakistan and overseas Pakistanis. The salient features of this lavish society are green and clean climate, best-in-class living with all amenities of school, mosque, own electricity and gas supply, secured and eco-friendly. To summarize, it will end up being the model society for individuals living in Multan.
About DHA Housing Societies
DHA housing society is one of the secure and trustable housing societies in Pakistan. The very first project of DHA was DHA Lahore, which is very successful. Presently DHA has various successful projects in the main cities like Lahore, Karachi, Peshawar, Islamabad, Bahawalpur, Quetta which were basically begun in Lahore.
Projects of DHA are dealt with by retired or on-service senior officials of the military. The Chairman of DHAM is Lt. General Muhammad Naeem Ashraf and Project Director is Muhammad Shoeb Anwar Kayani. They planned to boost up the Defence Housing Authority Multan as a social, financial, and political Hub of Multan.
Location of DHA Multan
DHAM is located at Bosan Road, Multan which is adjacent to Bahauddin Zakariya University and planned on an exceptionally huge piece of land. It has two principal gates, one is at Bosan Road, and the other is at Mattital Road. Society Head office is at Multan Public School Road which is close to Northern Bypass.
The land has been acquired from three Mauza namely, Mauza Sangi, Mauza Kotla Sadaat, and Mauza Garay Wahan. This area exists very close to Bahauddin Zakriya University, Bosan Road, and Mattital Road too.
Nearby Housing Projects
Bosan Road of Multan comprises various renowned housing societies and preferred option for housing societies.
- Wapda Town (Phase I & II)
- MDA Co-operative Housing Scheme
- PIA Employees Housing Society
- Royal Orchards
- Citi Housing Society
- Buch Villas
- Model Town
DHA Multan Map:
DHAM is a combination of luxury and affordability which is evident from the central location of its map. On one side of this society, Jinnah Gate is touched by the Boston Road, and the other one, Iqbal Gate with Mattital Road. This society has been planned in a way that it has many easy access points and is surrounded by several residential areas.
Convenient Accessibility in the following ways:
- Approx 01 min drive from Mattital Road
- Approx 01 min drive from Bosan Road
- Approx 10 min drive from University Road
- Approx 05 min drive from Ahmad Road
- Approx 11 min drive from Northern Bypass
- Approx 12 min drive from Multan Bypass
The Master Plan of DHA Multan
DHA Multan is a gift to Multan and comprises 9000 acres of land with two principal gates, one at Bosan Road and another at Mattital road. DHA Multan Phase-I is divided into various sectors called Sector A, B1, B2, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, Q, R, S, T, U, V, W1, W2, and X.
Start Construction and Enjoy Waiver on Development Charges:
To make living more affordable and lucrative, DHA Multan has offered a 100% waiver on development charges if individuals complete constructing their homes within one year of purchase. However, if individuals are unable to meet this deadline of one year, they still have the option of waiver but at a reduced rate. Detailed waiver information is as follows:
- 100% waive-off on the development charges if construction is completed within the time of 01 year
- 80% waive-off on the development charges if construction is completed within the time of 14 months
- 60% waive-off on the development charges if construction is completed within the time of 16 months
- 50% waive-off on the development charges if construction is completed within the time of 18 months
Waive-Off on Utility Duties:
- 50% waive-off on Utility Charges if the construction of 5-10 residential houses starts within the time of 12 months
- 75% waive-off on Utility Charges if the construction of 11-19 residential houses starts within the time of 12 months
- 100% waive-off on utility charges if the construction of more than 20 residential houses starts within the time of 12 months
- 50% waive-off on utility charges if the construction of 5 to 9 commercial areas commences within the time of 12 months
- 100% waive-off on utility charges if you start construction on more than 10 commercial areas within the time of 12 months
DHA Multan Villas:
After the residential and commercial plots, premium quality DHA Villas has been announced. They are the ideal pre-planned villas for families to have a decent life. Different sizes of villas are available to meet the requirement of families or individuals in the shape of 6 marla, 9 marla, and 12 marlas. The villas comprise 2, 3, and 4 bedroom structures to fulfill the needs of families.
All amenities which are offered in modern society are available for villas like,
- Jamia mosque,
- Shopping Mall,
- Hospitals and Pharmacies,
- Schools and Colleges,
- Clean Freshwater,
- 24/7 Electricity, Gas, and Water.
- Golf course and
- Foolproof security.
Spacious Sizes of DHA Multan Villas:
Villas are available in various sizes as follows:
- 6 Marla
- 9 Marla
- 12 Marla (04 Bedroom)
- 12 Marla (05 bedrooms)
Area of DHA Multan Villas:
DHA Multan villas are offered in various areas according to accommodation capacity:
- 6 Marla: 1994 square feet
- 9 Marla: 2751 square feet
- 12 Marla (04 Bedroom): 3149 square feet
- 12 Marla (05 bedrooms): 3530 square feet
Residential Plots in DHA Multan:
Residential plots are available for sale and purchase in DHA Multan at very affordable prices as compared to the level of luxury being offered. DHA Multan Phase-I is sub-divided into 25 sectors and villas.
Sectors in DHA Multan:
- DHA Multan Master Map
- DHA Multan Villas Map
- DHA Multan Rumanza
- DHA Multan Sector A Map
- DHA Multan Sector B1 Map
- DHA Multan Sector B2 Map
- DHA Multan Sector C Map
- DHA Multan Sector D Map
- DHA Multan Sector E Map
- DHA Multan Sector F Map
- DHA Multan Sector G Map
- DHA Multan Sector H Map
- DHA Multan Sector I Map
- DHA Multan Sector K Map
- DHA Multan Sector L Map
- DHA Multan Sector M Map
- DHA Multan Sector N Map
- DHA Multan Sector O Map
- DHA Multan Sector P Map
- DHA Multan Sector Q Map
- DHA Multan Sector R Map
- DHA Multan Sector S Map
- DHA Multan Sector T Map
- DHA Multan Sector U Map
- DHA Multan Sector V Map
- DHA Multan Sector W1 Map
- DHA Multan Sector W2 Map
- DHA Multan Sector X Map
Plot Sizes in DHA Multan:
Five different plot sizes are offered in these sectors to meet the accommodation needs of occupants at very affordable prices. Different sizes of homes are constructed on these plots with different numbers and sizes of bedrooms, lounges, lawns, etc.
- 5 Marla
- 8 Marla
- 10 Marla
- 1 Kanal
- 2 Kanal
- 2 Marla (Commercial Plot)
- 4 Marla (Commercial Plot)
- 5 Marla (Commercial Plot)
- 8 Marla (Commercial Plot)
Features of DHA Multan:
- International standards infrastructure with the latest features.
- Planned and wide carpeted roads, 300 feet main boulevard, streets, and lanes
- Paved Walkways for pedestrians
- 24/7 availability of basic utilities such as water, gas, and electricity (underground)
- Gated housing community reinforced with Boundary walls
- Hospitals and pharmacies with extremely experienced medical experts qualified nurses, and staff to provide the best treatment. Healthcare units are also equipped with the most latest infrastructure and equipment.
- Affordable rates of plots
- Education facilities like high standard schools and colleges
- planned sewerage management & waste disposal system
- Modern business areas, market spaces, and shopping centers/Malls. Mega Mall is also part of the MasterPlan. This is because Multan being among the top 10 most populous cities of Pakistan, lacks an organized mega mall facility. So, DHA has planned to offer the residents of DHA this amazing facility where they can shop most of the daily usage things under one roof.
- Wasim Akram Cricket Academy.
- Parks and play areas.
- Beautiful Jamia mosque.
- Country Club.
- 5 Star world-class Hotel.
- Golf Course.
- Golf Academy.
Investment Opportunities in DHA Multan
Be the early bird and it’s ideal to park your funds into such real state projects which are secure and well planned. Now is the best time to invest in those plots as they are at low rates.
Please be aware that if you want to invest in this society, it might take 1 to 2 years to yield a lucrative profit. Buying a category plot i.e corner or park facing will increase your returns.
You have the following investment options for investment purpose,
1. Buying of Files:
A “file” refers to buying a real estate property. In the initial development stages of a society when plot numbers are not allocated, a person usually buys a file. As the development of the society proceeds, balloting is carried out and this is where prices may increase rapidly and you may get the benefit here, that you bought a file at a low rate and now you may sell at increased prices.
2. To Rent Out:
This type of investment person buys a property and develops it for the purpose to rent it out to some person or organization. It is usually a long-term investment, not for early resale. This type of investment is not very common because some investors hesitate that their investment will be stuck with the person on rent at his property.
3. Open Land:
This is not a very common type of practice among investors. One buys an open and undeveloped land with the purpose to sell it for some future project. Investors search for good developers to sell their property at a good profit. For this type of investment, the buyer must have the ability to perceive the future value of that open land and buy it then, otherwise, the investment may crash head-on.
4. For resale Business:
This is one of the most common practices in Pakistan and around the world that someone will buy a property with paying the full price and then wait for its price to rise higher and then that person is the will to sell it at higher prices and earning a good profit.
People with big pockets usually invest in such properties or people with the excess amount and they want to spend it somewhere good. The owners of such investment have their minds made up to keep their money invested in this open land for longer times.
5. Construct building and resale business:
In this type of business, investors buy a property and construct a structure over it for resale. The investor has to be a good developer as well to know the worth of his investment. These sorts of investments give high profits. The larger the property the larger the profit would be.
This marvelous society being developed by a professional team and industry experts with excellent equipment and technology and has fulfilled its promise of the best infrastructure development at the most suitable costs.
Affordable prices of large-size plots make it a possible living option for everyone. So, this is the best time to invest in the property of DHA Multan.
This well-planned and secured society comprise of 9,000 acres of land is a state of art project. Whoever visited this society, remained highly impressed due to the level of planning, speed of development work, clean atmosphere and high level of security. will be convincing in a way, where you will be stunned by the level of development and planning that has been put into DHA Multan.